Domain registration information is maintained by the domain name registries, which contract with domain registrars to provide registration services to the public. An end user selects a registrar to provide the registration service, and that registrar becomes the designated registrar for the domain chosen by the user.
Having a good domain name is the first step to your online identity or presence of your business on the internet. com is more widely known as the expansion of a domain. And most of the people generally search with .com, for example, if your domain name is mybooks.org but generally people search with mybooks.com has it is widely used domain extension.
The advantage is that traffic will bleed over to .com if you register a domain name in any other TLD. .com have a higher deals cost for the most part than other domain extensions.
Advantages of a Domain Name Registration:-
- It is a latest advertising distribution medium, which does not require more investment.
- It contributes towards making and advancing the organization identity on the Internet, situating the trademark before a potential crowd of a large number of customers.
- It sets up a state of contact, a place where potential clients can get data about your company’s products and services.
- Highly functional interactive websites with user friendly interface & smooth navigation
- It furnishes your company with fame against its rivals who don’t yet have an Internet presence.
- It will give small and medium-sized organizations with an advertising and business strategy tool.